Client and supplier information on data processing and data protection by
BEYOND SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES AG
1. Controller in charge:
This guidance is related to data processing and data handling by :
Beyond Surface Technologies AG (thereafter: "BST")
Bau 903, 5.OG,
4132 Muttenz, Suisse
Telephone: +41 76 516 77 49
No Data Protection Officer is required.
2. Generation and processing of personal data; type, purpose; use
Upon any new appointment, or, regarding an appointment already made, generates and processes information of the following type:
• Title, first name, name,
• A valid e-mail address,
• Mail address,
• Telephone number (fix and/or mobile),
• Information required for our business relationship; within the framework of our agreement.
Purposes for data generation and processing:
• To identify you as our business partner;
• To cope with any claims that may occur.
Data generation and processing are made upon your request and are based upon Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. b of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") (EU) 2016/679 (legitimate interests of the controller) since these data are required to provide adequate advice and to fulfill the two-side obligations stemming from our business relationship.
Generated personal data will be stored until expiry of the respective legal deadlines. Data will be deleted afterwards unless and to the extent BST is bound by obligations as per commercial and/or fiscal legislation to store for a longer period (Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. c GDPR) or in case you have given your consent for longer storage (Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a GDPR).
NOTE: BST is situated in Switzerland hence outside the European Union. Any and all data processing activities will be made in strict compliance with Art. 44 subsq. GDPR, in connection of considerations 101 and 102 GDPR. The data protection level in Switzerland is high, and it can be considered as equivalent to standards within the EU.
3. Data transfer to third parties
Personal data will only be transferred to third parties in exceptional cases if necessary to execute our obligations as per your instructions (Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. b GDPR).
Transferred data may solely and exclusively be used for purposes specified above.
4. Your Rights
You have the right:
• to withdraw your approval (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR). As a consequence, BST may no longer make use of your personal data (which will impact the possibilities to execute my mandate);
• to request information (Art. 15 GDPR) with regard to your personal data processed by BST, namely on the purpose of data processing, the type of data and of data recipients, the intended storage duration, your rights on rectification, on the erasure of data, on limiting data processing, on right to object and right to appeal; the origin of data not generated by BST, and to request detailed and significant information;
• to request immediate rectification or completion of personal data (Art. 16 GDPR);
• to request erasure of personal data (Art. 17 GDPR) unless data processing and storage are not necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil legal obligations, for public interest reasons or to enforce, to exercise and to defend legal interests;
• to request to limitation of data processing of personal data (Art. 18 GDPR) insofar you contest their accuracy; insofar data proceeding was made without legal basis, but you obstruct the erasure of data which are no longer needed by BST, and you request them to enforce, exercise or to defend legal interests or if you have objected the data processing (Art. 21 GDPR);
• to obtain personal data you have provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR) or to request their submission to another responsible person; and
• to appeal to a competent regulatory body (Art. 77 GDPR). As a general rule, you may contact the competent regulatory body at your usual residence, at your work place or at my law firm's domicile.
5. Right to objection
In application of Art. 21 GDPR you may object to data processing made as per Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f GDPR (assertation of legitimate interests), and to state reasons related to your specific situation. Should you wish to exercise your right to objection please write to email@example.com
Status: May 2020